All Rights Reserved
We are a broad-based, active, statewide group that comes together to offer networking, mutual support, and learning opportunities that are encouraging, fun, inspirational and rewarding; to ultimately enhance the well being of vulnerable populations and the professional social workers that serve them.
To support professional social workers in Idaho by promoting excellence in clinical practice and
enhancing the emotional health and well being of vulnerable populations.
Benefits of Membership
- Enhance practice with high quality training on a variety of clinically relevant topics
- 8 CEU's per year including 2 ethics-focused CEU's, and one annual experiential group process event.
- Networking and social opportunities with colleagues
- Potential for collaboration with other area organizations
- Resume building
- Consultation, clinical support & Professional development
- Opportunities to serve on the ISCSW board and/or committees
- Peer support and mentor-ship in maintaining clinical status.
Size : 197.035 Kb
Type : pdf